Welcome to SPC! We're glad that you're learning more about us. We would love to get to know you better and hope you will come and visit.
What to Expect on Sunday Morning:
- What time are your services? Our services start at 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM. Sunday School starts at 10:00 AM.
- How long is each service? Each service is about an hour and 10 minutes.
- What should I wear? You'll find people dressed in a variety of attire from casual to "Sunday Best." Please wear what you are most comfortable wearing.
- What arrangements are there for children? Your child(ren) are welcome to attend Sunday School and stay in our worship services. You can also take them to the nursery area where our friendly and professional staff will be delighted to watch your very little ones ages 0-3 during the worship services. There is also children's church during the sermon for children age 3-K.
- What is the style of worship? Our services are "creatively traditional" with a dialogue based liturgy. With many volunteers to lead, every week is a little bit different. The congregation are the performers/worshipers and God is the audience. There is engaging contemporary and ancient music led by a variety of instruments and choirs, prayers of adoration, confession, thanksgiving, supplication, and thoughtful, theology-rich sermons to encourage you to love Jesus and live your life with what that implies.
To know Christ personally
To mature Spiritually
To build community
To show God's love faithfully