...that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ. - Colossians 2:2
To glorify God by sharing our gifts and talents through fellowship, encouragement, prayer and instruction and by giving away the fruits of this labor to encourage the many groups of people connected with Sycamore.
We value our time of fellowship as we work on handcrafts together. The needs are plentiful and all hands are welcomed whether those of a professional or novice knitter or crocheter. If you would prefer to knit from home, patterns and supplies can be shared.
We knit for three ministries at this time:
- The widows and orphans assisted by Music Mission Kiev
- The English as a Second Language (ESL) program – A yearly Christmas gift.
- The newborns of our congregation.
- Who: Everyone from beginner to advanced
- Where: At the church in the Parlor
- When: Every Thursday (See Calendar)
- Times: 3:00 - 5:30 p.m.
Please come and join us!
God has given us many stories to tell and much to share,
but the best blessing of all is to see how
He is Knitting us together in love!