Is Christianity too Narrow?
1. How is Christianity narrow?
- There is one way to God (John 14:6)
- There is absolute truth as to right and wrong (Romans 1:28-32)
- There are relatively few who believe this (Matthew 7:13-14)
2. What did being the only way mean for Jesus? (Matthew 26:36-45)
- Was he selfishly narrow-minded or sacrificially loving?
3. Can Christians be too narrow?
- The Pharisaical attitude
- Christian freedom (Galatians 5:1)
4. How is Christianity expansive?
- It is for all the world (John 3:16)
- It leads to life (John 10:10)
- The Christian paradox (Mark 8:35-36)